Dear business partner, dear customer!
We are aware of our responsibility to protect our employees, families, fellow human beings and all those who come into physical contact with us in everyday life.
We are in constant communication with the responsible country-specific authorities and do everything in our power to prevent infection by taking appropriate precautions.
On the other hand, we want to guarantee our customers and business partners that we will continue to be able to meet the special challenges of this time of
• remain capable of acting and independent,
• maintain our business processes and
• Fulfill orders with the reliability you are accustomed to.
This means that our operations will continue until further notice.
Delivery capability is given as usual.
Our company continues to operate without official conditions/restrictions. We have adapted the personnel deployment to the current requirements and safety measures.
We are available for you and continue to advise you competently and reliably.
The sales office is staffed continuously (two teams alternate fortnightly).
Field sales representatives are available to you in the home office under the known mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Our teams in production, picking and logistics work hard to ensure that your orders are dispatched on time.
Our sales staff will be happy to provide you with information and find the appropriate solution for you.
(We have adapted our personnel deployment to current requirements and safety measures).
• Please let us know if you are temporarily unable to accept goods. This will help us to avoid unnecessary returns.
• Our transport service providers collect and deliver all goods daily and until further notice without restriction. In the case of cross-border deliveries, country-specific delays may occur.
• The transport service providers have switched to contactless transfer/acceptance of parcels. This means that there is no countersignature of the package delivery/acceptance.
• Please note the special announcement on the Swiss Post: Due to Social Distancing (according to BAG regulation) restrictions on the dispatch of bulky goods.
• We have discontinued the self-collection of goods ex works. We will send you your order.
• There may be delays in processing returns due to logistical factors.
• There may be supply bottlenecks for some isolated products depending on the situation and for a short period of time.
• Until further notice we do not receive guests - changeover to telephone and video meetings.
• As long as the goods traffic is rolling, our goods and services are available.
NO CORONA PATIENTS AT ISOLED SO FAR.
We protect each other!
We have taken a number of preventive measures to contain the spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) and to ensure that our day-to-day business is conducted properly.
As soon as we become aware of the impending dangers, we have integrated them firmly into our daily routine and expand them as necessary.
Health has top priority!
• Open communication: Continuous exchange of information with all employees and business partners
• Spatial distribution of personnel in terms of work processes and working hours
• separation into teams, working groups and reserve teams
• Home office in many areas of responsibility
• To protect employees and ensure replacement teams, increased holiday consumption and reduction of overtime
• Conversion of personal meetings to telephone conferences and digital channels
• No reception of guests - switch to telephone meetings
• Intensive cleaning and disinfection of all work areas, meeting zones and sanitary facilities
• Increased hand washing and disinfection
• For further information we are at your disposal at any time.
Every protective mask helps to avoid infections!
We take our social responsibility very seriously and especially in these challenging times of the Corona crisis we help where and how we can. With this further measure we want to make an additional contribution against the spread of COVID-19.
First donated to health care, helpers and doctors.
In the past four weeks we have already donated over 10,000 certified FFP2 protective masks to
• aid agencies,
• doctor's offices,
• nursing homes,
• retirement homes and
• donated to the emergency services even beyond our region.
Now free of charge to our customers and business partners. No sale!!!
Maintaining the economic capacity to act is essential. An essential factor for this is your health and that of your employees.
Protect yourself and your employees!
We help you to do so:
We enclose 2 pieces of certified FFP2 protective masks free of charge with each shipment. NOT FOR SALE! While stocks last.
Fairness for all
We have a limited batch of certified FFP2 protective masks available.
We therefore ask for your understanding that, out of fairness and solidarity, we cannot deviate from this rule "2 pieces per shipment".
This measure will be carried out while stocks last. Legal recourse is excluded.
For further information we are at your disposal at any time.